Hi Friends welcome to the StencilGirl Creative Team blog hop
The creative team has put together over 12 amazing and inspiring creative holiday tutorials to start off your holiday season in the merriest way!.
I hope you will join me in creating some vintage style tags using distress inks and some Holiday StencilGirl Stencils.
Products used in todays video listed below and most of them can be found for an amazing price here:
- Distress Inks: Stormy Sky, peeled paint, forest moss , Pine needles, fired brick, walnut stain
- Distress tags #8
- Stazon inks in Gothic purple and Hawaii blue
- golden heavy gel matte medium
- ribbon vintage book pages, music sheet and map paper
- Derivan Matisse fluid Matte white wash by paint Pam Carriker
- StencilGirl Stencils used: Christmas Poinsettias by Gwen LaFleur, Snowflake mask 1 by Cathy Nichols, Christmas 1 by June Pfaff Daley, Kristie Taylor Crystaled 12 pt mandala all of these can be found at www.stencilgirlproducts.com
Don’t forget to sign up for my newletter to receive a free monthly download. November’s newsletter will go out 11/6 so be sure to sign up right here
Be sure to take a moment to leave a comment on my blog and on each blog below to be entered to win a $25 StencilGirl Gift Certificate!